This document is subjected to change without any notice. Please, check this document regularly for updates.
Last Updated: 2021-July-01
Who we are
- Our website is: https://elkanaba.com along with any of its subdomains.
Content Submission and Comments
- When visitors submit content or leave comments on the site or any of its services we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam and intrusion detection.
- If you upload images to the website or any of its services, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year unless you decided to delete those cookies from your browser.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
- Submitted content and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any content automatically.
- For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website and services administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have submitted any type of content, you can request to receive an text file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated intrusion or spam detection third party service.